Saturday, February 7, 2015

Intentions

I learned in my Astrological Reading, that this is the time in my life to set intentions for the next 28-year phase.  And so, I give you...


My Intentions 

May I be gentle in my words and actions and remember that hearts and egos are fragile, no matter the age of their owner.

May I be open to loving and being loved and  recognize and accept love when it is offered, no matter the form it may take.

May I live my life with courage and always remain true to my heart and my best self.

May I live with integrity, with consistency in my thoughts, my words, and my deeds.

May I be strong in will and stand up for what is important to me.

May I live in health, taking care to nourish my body, exercise my mind, and replenish my spirit.

May I live without judgement and give those in my life the space and grace to be imperfect.

May I find the balance between living a life in service of others, while still being an advocate for myself.

May I be grateful for the resources I have and wise in their use.

May I be assertive in the pursuit of resources, but remember that value is not a dollar amount.

May I be complete on my own, but be open to the enrichment of a well-suited partner.

May I have the courage to forgive when I feel wronged, and the character to seek forgiveness when I wrong others.

May I love myself wholly, and worry less about the perceptions and opinions of others.

May I recognize the beauty in the people, places and things that surround me, and express that appreciation sincerely.


No comments:

Post a Comment