Friday, May 15, 2015

Act 22: Wear a Bikini To the Beach

I had to do some rigorous preparation to complete this Act.  I spent weeks and months preparing.  


Rhonda's Bikini Body Readiness Plan

  1. Decide to wear a bikini.
  2. Order bikini.
  3. Google "bikini workout plan."  Leave browser window open for 3 days.  Do none of the exercises.
  4. Drive to the beach.
  5. Put on bikini.
  6. Go out into daylight.


When I made up my mind to do this, I decided I was going to do just that.  I didn't obsess over it, didn't fuss or do any kind of intense preparation.  I just... did it.

Here's the proof:

I had to put on extra sunscreen, because that
midriff real estate hasn't seen the light of day
since 1978.

I will be honest, I was a little unsure about this.  No one pointed or stared.  No one suffered any injuries.  I was surprised how quickly I forgot what I was wearing and focused on having a great time at the beach with my sister-friends and my babies.





I'm not flawless, but I have to say, I think I looked damned good, and I felt amazing.  



I had no idea that I had a bikini body all along.  Maybe you do too!




1 comment: